Following a brief summary of one of our properties for sale in Spain. We are instructed to seek offers for our client’s interest. For more information regarding this hotel in Madrid or if you are looking for a specific property that we haven´t listed on our website, please contact us at email@example.com or +46 8 5592 28 37 or +34 627 892 114. A Purchasers Pack has been produced for prospective purchasers to review due diligence relating to the property on completion of a non-disclosure agreement and a LOI.
- Reference: SFF-MAD3
- Deal type: Investment with a 20 year management contract with international hotel chain
- Location: Hotel on primary location in Madrid. In the intersection of Gran Via and near other High Streets.
- Investment strategy: Core+ / Core
- Built area: 9,297 sqm when finished.
- Rooms: 139 rooms
- Amenities: Gym, restaurant, swimming pool and terrace.
- Rating: 4 stars.
Floors: Ground + 12. Plus 4 below ground floors.
- Condition: Newly renovated. Building originally built in 1953.
- Purchase price of the property: €65m + acquisition costs (Price is negotiable)
- Projected yield: Year 1: 5,5%. Stabilized: 6,5%.
- Investment case: Great yield and location. The hotel commenced operation in June 2019 and will be the only international brand in the 4 star category on Gran Via, that is brand new. The area is regarded as the touristic axis of Madrid city centre with renowned hotels, tourist attractions and shopping streets such as Ritz, Four Seasons, Westin Palace, the Royal Palace, the Opera, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Gran Via, El Corte Ingles etc. The Madrid Opera and the Royal Palace of Madrid is within a 10 minutes walk from the site as well as the High Streets Gran Via and Puerta del Sol .
Spanska Fastighetsfonden, your commercial real estate agent in Spains main cities. We cover the entire Spanish market, from Barcelona in the north to Malaga in south and from Seville in the west to Valencia in east. We provide purchase and sales guidance for international investors looking for investment opportunities in commercial real estate in Spain. We help our customers purchasing individual properties, real estate portfolios and well-known buildings, for example this hotel in Madrid. Our investor clients are usually global institutional funds, private/state property companies, investment banks/private banks, open and closed investment funds, hedge funds, family offices and wealthy individuals.
Thanks to our solid network of sellers, brokers, lawyers and property advisors, we add a lot of customer value to both buying and selling situations. This wide network also means that we have a very good deal flow and as your local source agent in Spain we act as a bridge between international investors and Spanish sellers. The Spanish real estate market offers many opportunities and, in most cases, also significantly better returns. Business processes and procedures differ. Sometimes there are also language and cultural barriers, which can create unnecessary friction, in what may be a very good business opportunity. That is why we are here. To facilitate and help you save both time and money when it comes to investing in Spain.
Our clients’ transactions include both student housing, hotels and residential. Transactions are conducted throughout Spain, but with focus on Madrid, Barcelona, Malaga and Marbella and other tourist-like resorts along the Costa del Sol. Our driving force and enthusiasm for creating customer benefits and implementing transactions on behalf of our clients, gives Spanska Fastighetsfonden a unique position in the Spanish markets.
What we can help you with
- Identifying business opportunities, both on and off the market
- Information gathering and compilation of due diligence materials
- Market analysis
- Transaction support
- Bids / acquisitions of properties and companies
- Sale of properties and companies
- Implementation of sales processes
We have a local presence in Malaga, Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Fuengirola and Marbella. We always strive to deliver high standards and Swedish quality on everything we do. Our work is inspired by efficiency and best practice. We work with clear processes and strive to strengthen the organization’s culture and structure. We accomplish this by automating and packaging processes and templates that we then use as tools in our daily work. Together with our corporate values that are Expertise, Collaboration, Engagement and Results, we are convinced that this creates long-term customer satisfaction, shareholder value and good business.