Following a brief summary of one of our properties for sale in Spain. For more information regarding this hotel project in Madrid or if you are looking for a specific property that we haven´t listed on our website (click here), please contact us at email@example.com or +46 8 5592 28 37 or +34 627 892 114.
- Reference: SFF-MAD1
- Geography: Primary location, Madrid, Spain.
- Location: Hotel project on primary location in Madrid. Close to Gran Via (3 minutes walk) and near several state ministries, Plaza de España and tourist attractions.
- Investment strategy: Value added (Core+ when fully constructed and operational)
- Built area: 4465 m2 when finished. Distributed as following: 1925m2 hotel area, garage 2140m2, two terraces approx. 400m2.
- Rooms: 64 rooms
- Parking: 62 parking lots
- Amenities: A restaurant, swimming pool and terrace.
- Rating: Operationally the hotel will be of 4 stars.
Floors: Ground + 5. Plus 4 garage floors.
- Discount to market value: -17 % Average cap value/room = €300k. Average GOP/room €18k. Market yield 5,25-5,75%.
- Condition: Plot for development. No existing building. Key finished project incl. in price. Hotel project in Madrid with project management, concept initiation, planning phase, architectural, permits, licenses, final inspection, broker commision all included in the price.
- Project value: €16m
- Purchase price of the property: €7.7m plus taxes (Price is negotiable)
- Investment case: Great value and location. Discount to market value -17% based on average cap value/room and average market yield. Estimated market value when fully constructed and operational, approx €19.2m – €20.4m. Based on current average cap value per room in Madrid and current average market yield in Madrid. A well established Spanish hotel operator has committed to lease the finished hotel over a period of 20 years. The operator already operates two other hotels in Madrid, and a total of 15 hotels in entire Spain. The operator has provided a LOI expressing intent of paying fixed lease yield of 7,0% + variable yield (20% of all above €1.7m yearly turnover). FF&E payed by the operator. Bank guarantee and corporate guarantee.
Spanska Fastighetsfonden, your commercial real estate agent in Spains main cities. We cover the entire Spanish market, from Barcelona in the north to Malaga in south and from Seville in the west to Valencia in east. We provide purchase and sales guidance for international investors looking for investment opportunities in commercial real estate in Spain, with a budget of 1 to 700 million euros. We help our customers purchasing individual properties, real estate portfolios and well-known buildings, for example this Hotel project in Madrid. Our investor clients are usually global institutional funds, private/state property companies, investment banks/private banks, open and closed investment funds, hedge funds, family offices and wealthy individuals.
Thanks to our solid network of sellers, brokers, lawyers and property advisors, we add a lot of customer value to both buying and selling situations. This wide network also means that we have a very good deal flow and as your local source agent in Spain we act as a bridge between international investors and Spanish sellers. The Spanish real estate market offers many opportunities and, in most cases, also significantly better returns. Business processes and procedures differ. Sometimes there are also language and cultural barriers, which can create unnecessary friction, in what may be a very good business opportunity. That is why we are here. To facilitate and help you save both time and money when it comes to investing in Spain.
Our clients’ transactions include both offices, hotels, retail, industrial and residential. Transactions are conducted throughout Spain, but with focus on Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga and Marbella and other tourist-like resorts along the Costa del Sol and Costa Blanca. Our driving force and enthusiasm for creating customer benefits and implementing transactions on behalf of our clients, gives Spanska Fastighetsfonden a unique position in the Swedish and Spanish markets.
What we can help you with
- Identifying business opportunities, both on and off the market
- Information gathering and compilation of due diligence materials
- Market analysis
- Transaction support
- Bids / acquisitions of properties and companies
- Sale of properties and companies
- Implementation of sales processes
We have a local presence in Malaga, Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Fuengirola, Marbella and Valencia. We always strive to deliver high standards and Swedish quality on everything we do. Our work is inspired by efficiency and best practice. We work with clear processes and strive to strengthen the organization’s culture and structure. We accomplish this by automating and packaging processes and templates that we then use as tools in our daily work. Together with our corporate values that are Expertise, Collaboration, Engagement and Results, we are convinced that this creates long-term customer satisfaction, shareholder value and good business.